Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Monday, January 31, 2011

Just too busy making stuff

Well, I have been gone awhile. I've been doing other stuff though. First there were the holidays, then taxes (are those considered crafty?) and more taxes. This weekend we changed bedrooms with the girls. Now Willa has her very own loft!  I LOVED my loft beds when I was little. Willa did quite a bit of the work too. First she disassembled our king sized bed --lots and lots of screws to remove, then she screwed all of the slats onto her new loft. She had a wonderful time. We haven't built our new bed yet. Because the bedroom Kevin and I just moved into is so tiny, we are going to have to build a bed on top of my bow front dresser. I'm quite excited about it. It's almost as good as a loft.

My current crafting dilemma is....do I go and buy the girls new sheets for their new twin beds, or do I take the King sized sheets which we no longer have a bed for, cut them in half, hem them up and call them twins? It does seem silly to give them away and buy new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment