Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Monday, April 5, 2010

Kid aprons



I found a very interesting Japanese pattern site on-line (I will post the link later) and it had a great apron pattern. It looked pretty simple so I just tried to figure it out and I ended up making these aprons for the girls. They're pretty adjustable so little apron fits both of my daughters.

My eldest wears hers all the time. Often over a frilly princess dress.

I love how they cross over in the back. This makes them fit a wide range of sizes, and it holds them nicely in place, and it makes it easy for the kids to put them on themselves.

3 comments:

  1. why are they in the corner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just where I keep them. They love corners really. Lots of good, wholesome fun to be had in corners.

    ReplyDelete