Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back from vacation

Well, I'm back from vacation. I jumped right in trying to clear my craft backlog by starting up again on Primrose's baby quilt. I know what you're thinking, it's a bit late, but I'm hoping to finish it long before she turns three. Heck, I started basting the quilt sandwich yesterday and today I have it 1/3 machine quilted. Hurrah! Why on earth did I wait so long? The quilt is crib size so she should still be able to use it for naps and when she gets older it can be a lap quilt. I'll get a picture in here shortly. The quilt is made from Kaffe Fassett's star quilt pattern.

I just bought a dress and two new skirt patterns (here and here), so I'm going to start making clothes for me. I think I'm finally ready to bite that bullet. I do want to try to use fabric that I already own though, at least on the prototype pieces.


http://www.sewserendipity.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_37&products_id=143

No comments:

Post a Comment