Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oops

I went camping, I got distracted. Sorry. However, then I went to the fabric store (because I can't help myself) and bought some gorgeous fabric (all covered with elephants) and I am now making Willa some more clothes. Because she just doesn't have anything to wear. What I think she really needs is a four piece suit, jacket, pants, skirt and vest, all covered with elephants. I've finished the pants and most of the skirt, and I've cut out the elephant side of the jacket. Unfortunately, I am going camping again next week, which might stop me from crafting for a bit again.
I think I'll take myself off and start cutting out the lining for the elephant jacket, maybe I can finish it before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment