Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Thursday, July 29, 2010

And more rummage!

This week there is a church rummage sale in Ballard at the Church of the Nazarene, 6541 Jones Ave NW, 30 and 31st from 9-5. There is also a rummage sale, reputed to be large, in Puyallup on the 31st at Puyallup United Methodist from 8-5. It's at 1919 W. Pioneer. I think I might do both. I was planning on taking the girls to the Scottish Highland Games in Enumclaw this weekend anyway, so I might as well stop by the United Methodist's on the way.

I always lure the girls into being enthusiastic by suggesting that there may be a bake sale. Is that bribing them with food? That's probably not good is it. Well, this time I can lure them to Puyallup with the thought of the Seattle Knights, who will be fighting, not on horses this time, but in scottish costumes instead! Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment