Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rummage, rummage, rummage

Crown Hill Church of Christ is having a rummage sale this Saturday, 7/24 from 9-4. It is also Crown Hill Garage Sale Day! Too much, too much! Unfortunately, it is also the day of the Hi Yu parade in West Seattle with accompanying children's parade at 10:30. The afternoon is filled with Greenstage's Lincoln Park performance of As You Like It. How can I fit them all in and still put Primrose down for her nap!

Actually, I think I'll send Willa and Kevin to the parade. Primrose hates the noise from the pirates cannons anyway and they fire that thing off every couple of minutes. Prim and I will go to the sales, then I'll bring her home and give her her nap. Then either I'll take Willa to the play or send her with her grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment