Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flower gets some work done


I never really liked the hair that I put on Primrose's doll, Flower, and I always knew that it would probably have to be replaced with longer hair at some point. A month or two ago someone (just who I do not know, but probably not the cats) unpicked Flower's eyes. I replaced them but my blue selection of embroidery thread was limited and they ended up being a terrifying blue (sorry, I don't have any photos). I decided to redo the eyes again and to tackle the hair problem at the same time. I like this hair quite a bit and the new eyes are fine, a bit paler might have been better. I obviously, (as you can see from the rear view) need to put in more hair, it's a bit thin in spots.



No comments:

Post a Comment