Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sewing along

I am working on the Willa version of the Avalon jacket. I just picked up the ribbon for it today and I'm quite excited about it. It will be much more embellished than Primrose's. I'm including lacing on the back and lots of ribbon.

I also just ordered a new Farbenmix pattern, Willemientje, and I'm looking forward to making it. I think I may make it up as a Solstice gift for Willa. She will love it -big swirly skirts get two thumbs up from Wil. I also picked up some ribbon while I was getting the pattern. It was just sitting there --covered with hedgehogs and tiny houses!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it! I want one of those dresses too. And hedgehogs? How can I resist??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would look fabulous swirling around the house in one! Velvet and satin?

    ReplyDelete