Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sewing, not posting

Sorry, I've been sewing instead of writing about it. I have two partially completed Avalon jackets on the table for Willa and I'm trying to clear them from my list so I can get cracking on Primrose's birthday dress and her Halloween costume. There was no good tiger striped fleece to be had in the city so she has fallen back on being a puppy for Halloween. We'll see how it goes. I would like the costume to be actual clothing so it gets more than just one use. I think I'm going to make an Imke hoody with floppy puppy ears on it and a pair of leggings. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about a tail. Maybe detachable? Or add one to the Imke but not stuff it?

So many choices to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment