Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New inspiration!


Lovely! I received three back issues of Ottobre magazine in the mail yesterday! So exciting! Apparently all I was lacking was inspiration because I have already started tracing out patterns from each issue. Now my only problem is deciding which one to make first!

I seem to already have a favorite. I am thinking of making both girls the Ottilia dress below. Although the Oliver pants are a close second --how cute are they!


I also found a pattern at Goodwill for a doll dress with a bustle! How exciting. Just perfect for the china dolls that I played with as a child. If my children are very, very good, one day they will get to play with them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment