Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is a Pattern Diet in Order?

I think I might have just as big a problem with patterns as with fabric. I hit a couple of thrift stores today, on my way home from Trader Joe's, and arrived home with 15 new patterns! (Plus two large chunks of fabric--but we're talking about my problem with patterns right now, not the fabric diet that I'm supposed to be on!) Admittedly, many of the patterns are very cute. I personally cannot wait to make up the Vogue skirt pattern. Not the jacket (ick) but the skirt is delightfully full and has some very interesting ties on it to give it some shape. I want to see how it makes up.

So have a look, did I really need all of these patterns? Or am I just hoarding?


2 comments:

  1. No, really, they all look so good! I might have to see one or two skirt patterns there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad it's not just me. Unfortunately another pattern arrived for me yesterday and today I couldn't resist another 3! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete