Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Monday, November 29, 2010

St. Nicholas is right around the corner!

And I haven't started cleaning and sewing yet! Eek! I have a week though and I think I can do it. Willa picked out a lovely flowered flannel sheet at Goodwill and would like a lovely long nightgown. I would like it to have matching long pants. Nightgowns are pointless for keeping you warm at night, I like flannel pants and wool socks --through the end of April usually.

My plan for St. Nicholas gifts was to bath and mend the waldorf dolls and make them new outfits. I was thinking of a nice bunting like the one in yellow. Willa, oddly enough, prefers something with a long skirt and ruffles. Huh? Who would have guessed. Anyway, I will make them something and the girls will doubtless either like it or get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment