Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kappogi apron


I made this apron a year or two ago. I never really used it. Today however, I put on my handmade brown t-shirt and, rather then get it all grease spotted doing dishes, I decided to put on my apron. It really looks good. I may start using it more often. I think that I was really trying to make a housedress of sorts, an all purpose coverall that would look good in the house or out. I have another pattern that I'm planning to make up but this apron is still very nice and deserves more usage. I got the fabric at Hancock's store closing sale. I don't remember how much it cost. The apron closes with two ties in the back. I placed the bottom ties a bit too low I think. I may move them up a tad, closer to my natural waist. As it is the apron tends to gap a bit in the back.

I made this apron using this pattern. If I did it again I think I would straighten the bottom of the  apron and I would leave off the fancy pleating at the top.

1 comment:

  1. please don't let me non-comment on this one leave you wondering.

    ReplyDelete