Life's problems are often eased by hot milky drinks.

--Barbara Pym

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trench Topper muslin




I don't know if it works. Maybe it sort of works, but not in this fabric? Denim is difficult, we all know that. And maybe I would like it better if I wasn't wearing jeans with the denim jacket (ewwww!)

I am certainly not getting very far with self-sewn September. So far, all I've used is the summer purse that I made. I should be making myself some more t-shirts or a pair of pants, but right now I'm working on a skirt for Willa. (Cause what she really needs is more clothes).

2 comments:

  1. I think it works... perhaps a different fabric, but Bravo, none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Gen thinks that I should leave off the bottom panel. What do you think of that idea?

    ReplyDelete